For detail information on what can be recycled please visit the Trash and Recycling page on the Hillsborough County website.
- Garbage collection day is Wednesday and Saturday (black bin)
- Recycling collection day is Wednesday (blue bin)
- Yard waste collection day is Wednesday (curbside – no change)
All Residents Must:
- Keep carts at least 3 foot away from other carts, mailboxes, cars, fire hydrants and utility poles
- Place carts with the arrows pointing toward the street
- No Street Parking! If you are parked on the street, this will affect pick up of your neighbor’s trash
- They will NOT pick up your trash if these procedures are not followed.